Volunteer on Removing Chains survivor support site
There are many ways to help on Removing Chains; whether as a Greeter, Listener, Mentor or Survivor's Coach in the chat rooms; or in other ways as a Greeter/Guide or managing outr resource library. Your help is greatly needed!
This is your gateway to the many current opportunities available within Ark of Hope for Children and our program areas which include;
- Removing Chains live text chat abuse survivor support site
- UnChained Project - National and international advocates for abuse survivors and Ark of Hope programs
Volunteer opportunities are separated into the following program areas;
- Removing Chains General Opportunities - These are the various general volunteer opportunities for our global Removing Chains live text chat survivor support site.
- Removing Chains Mentoring Services - These positions are for volunteers wishing to act as Listeners, Mentors or Survivors Coaches on our global Removing Chains live text chat survivor support site.
- Ark of Hope's Gainesville/North Florida area positions - These are generallly more intensive positions where we seek a four to 12 month commitment to regular volunteer hours at or near our main office. (Ark of Hope for Children is the Umbrella organization over all of the programs).
- Ark of Hope's Virtual serve-from-home positions - These are virtual positions that can often be done from the comfort of your own home nationally, or perhaps internationally.
- UnChained Project serve-in-my-community positions - These positions uniquely allow individuals to act as ambassadors advocating for Ark of Hope for Children and our main focus areas within their own state, region or community. Focus areas include child abuse, child trafficking and/or bullying.
Background checks are required for volunteers 18+ due to the ability to help often helping children and youth. The fee of $38.oo* is paid by the applicant. Click register on Verified Volunteers link to begin!
* In areas where counties or administrative courts charge Verified Volunteers fees for access to information, the fees will be passed along and the amount will be reflected in the total cost during Step 4 of the order process.