Ark of Hope for Children is seeking team leaders for our biggest fundraising events of the year, and "WE NEED YOU!"
We have been fortunate to be able to take part in these super online opportunities that can bless yur global efforts for survivors of child abuse, trafficking and bullying. Now we need you as a team leader to start your team and gather team members.
Some great efforts are underway to choose from and we are excited to announce that we are partnering again this year with Crowdrise in their Giving Tower Holiday Challenge!
This years' will be the greatest opportunity yet to fully support Ark of Hope for Children's programs and the child trafficking, child abuse and bullying survivors we support.
As you can imagine victims rescued from child trafficking and child abuse often need years of support to recover from their trauma. Too often they get warm beds and meals but the torture in their own mind continues without intervention programs like those offered by Ark of Hope for Children. Even those targeted by bullying can need long term support since too often their abusers won't quit.
Survivors of child abuse young and old are learning to thrive through our programs;
This year Crowdrise is parthering with Giving Tuesday international efforts and is adding their exciting Giving Tower! This will be a virtual tower that will be built using the icons of every donor that goes from November 25 through Giving Tuesday on December 2, 2014.
All of us together hope to build the world's tallest building, (virtually anyhow), built upon YOUR generosity and networking. There's even AN APP FOR THAT using the Crowdrise Giving Tower App that can be downloaded by clicking your app store link to the right.
Ark of Hope's impact is growing and the needs of the survivors we support cannot be understated. Watch the Beautiful Slave video we have embedded on this page to be impacted by the reality of the traumas they face.
Nobody can donate until November 25, but TEAM LEADERS CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM RIGHT NOW! Just click the link to be taken to our page Crowdrise Challenge page, then click the big, pink FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN button to instantly have your own fundraising page as part of Ark of Hope's holiday challenge!
Team leaders and their donors can;
- Donate from $10 to $10,000!
- Win big with prize giveaways for donors!
- Share daily to your social networks to help Ark of Hope win weekly prize donations from sponsors that could add up to an additional $160,000 in support for us provided by such great companies like CraigConnects, MacAndrews and Forbes, Fred and Joanna Wilson and more.
- Your own team website "widget" will be visible on November 25. We will post all team members widgets below on this post as well!
Blair Corbett and Ark of Hope will coach you every step of the way. We will share weekly Bonus Challenges with you to share and Tweet to your team members and social network.
As Teams set their fundraising goals; as matching funds are pledged; and as the giving level is reached, Ark of Hope's fundraising goal will also rise!
We need donors to consider donating sizeable amounts as soon as the Ark of Hope Giving Towers Holiday Challenge launches on November 25 at 12:00pm EST. This will place us at the top of the leader board which is crucial to our visibility. Perhaps this is you?
It is important to note that;
- Offline donations will not count
- Ark of Hope is planning one or more live events during giving Tuesday, December 2, 2014. Donations will be able to be made directly to our Ark of Hope Giving Tower Holiday Challenge from these events via laptops, apps and cell phones.
- Ark of Hope must have 25 unique donors to be eligible to win any of the prizes
- No single donation can exceed $10k (but donors can make multiple $10k donations).
- Our charity cannot donate to itself and founding charity partners are not eligible to win bonus money's
Let us make an impact together this year that will forever change broken lives that our programs touch every day. Together let's;
"Break the chains of abuse for those victimized as children by human trafficking, child abuse and bullying to lead them into lives filled with faith, hope and love."
As a 501(c)(3) organization all donations are fully tax deductible #59-3575457
Ark of Hope for Children, Inc. PO Box 342, Alachua, FL 32615-0342